Sail training and sailing vacations are extremely fun and rewarding experiences. Whether you have extensive sailing experience or have no experience at all, we will work to make sure you have an amazing time on the water.
Set up your own trip! If we have dates and availability we can create a trip for you. For questions or more information call the Martha crew at 206.310.8573 or email us. Trips are sold on an individual basis but groups are always welcome.
Cost: Each trip is posted with a total cost. Inquire about family rates for those with small children. Scholarships available for youths. A $200 per person, non refundable deposit secures the trip dates and full payment is due 60 days prior to trip. Payment can be made by check or through our home page “DONATE” button. Email or call us with questions, 206-310-8573.
|DATE||SAILING AREA||EVENT||OPEN BUNKS||LENGTH||COST|
|May 26-30||PT -Victoria-Swiftsure Bank||SWIFTSURE Yacht Race||FULL||5 days||$1000|
|June 3-5||Port Townsend Bay||Classic Mariner’s Regatta||Call or email||3 days|
|June 16-20||San Juan Islands||open sail training||4||5 days||$875|
|June 29-July 3||Richmond, BC||Ship to Shore Event||call or email|
|July 12-16||San Juan Islands||open sail training||4||5 days||$875|
|July 22-Aug 6||Canadian Gulf Islands||CRISR contact us for youth scholarships||call/email||16 days||$3000|
|Port Townsend area and San Juans||open enrollment sail training and day sails||FULL||1-3 days||call|
|August 18-22||San Juan Islands||open enrollment sail training + possible race(Northern Century)||FULL||5 days||$875|
|August 24-28||Port Townsend area and San Juan Islands||open enrollment sail training and day sails||FULL||1-3 days|
|September 12-25||Canadian Gulf Islands-Princess Louisa||open enrollment||FULL||14 days||$2800|
Don’t see a trip that works for you? Call or email with your ideas and timing! 206-310-8573 email: email@example.com
Please contact us about scholarship information
**CRISR Captain Raynaud International Schooner Race. Sail/Race with many other schooners and participate in a great sail training event. Students will be on board for a total of 12 days. Intense and fun program! Inquire about SCHOLARSHIPS!
- Adult trips include hands-on experience and instruction, 3 meals per day, and snacks. The ship can provide bedding.
- MARTHA is a dry ship when underway. However, adults are allowed to partake in their favorite adult beverage once the anchor is down. You may bring your drink of choice. No alcohol is provided.
- MARTHA is a NO-SMOKING ship. NO SMOKING OR DRUGS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON BOARD.
- Youth (ages 12-18 unless otherwise indicated) trips includes 3 meals per day, snacks, curriculum (book Complete Sailor). Students must bring a sleeping bag (pillows provided). Youth scholarships available.Apply today!
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, SMOKING (even during shore leave).
NOTE: Prices do not include transportation to and from the ship. Boarding and disembarking location is Port Townsend, Washington for all trips unless other arrangements are indicated on your contract.