Sail training and sailing vacations are extremely fun and rewarding experiences. Whether you have extensive sailing experience or have no experience at all, we will work to make sure you have an amazing time on the water.
Trips are sold on an individual basis but groups are always welcome.
Cost: Each trip is posted with a total cost. Inquire about family rates for those with small children. Scholarships available for youths. A $200 per person, non refundable deposit secures the trip dates and full payment is due 30 days prior to trip.
|Aug. 22||Bound for San Francisco||FULL call for standby list||10 days||$2000|
|Sept. 6||Great San Francisco Schooner Cup||individuals|| FULL
|Sept. 23 – Oct. 6||SF to Oxnard||individuals||FULL||14||$2800|
|Oct. 13 – 18||Channel Islands||3||6||$1200|
|Oct. 27 – Nov. 1||Channel Islands||4||6||$1200|
|Nov. 11 – 17||Newport to San Diego|| 3
|Nov 23||San Diego to Cabo San Lucas||families||FULL|
|March 1-15th||La Paz to San Diego||4||15||$2500|
|Aug 16||Hawaii to Victoria, BC|| possibly full, email for details
Please contact us about scholarship information
**CRISR Captain Raynaud International Schooner Race. Sail/Race with many other schooners and participate in a great sail training event. Students will be on board for a total of 12 days. Intense and fun program! Inquire about SCHOLARSHIPS!
- Adult trips include hands-on experience and instruction, 3 meals per day, and snacks. The ship can provide bedding.
- MARTHA is a dry ship when underway. However, adults are allowed to partake in their favorite adult beverage once the anchor is down. You may bring your drink of choice. No alcohol is provided.
- MARTHA is a NO-SMOKING ship. NO SMOKING OR DRUGS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON BOARD.
- Youth (ages 12-18 unless otherwise indicated) trips includes 3 meals per day, snacks, curriculum (book Complete Sailor). Students must bring a sleeping bag (pillows provided). Youth scholarships available.Apply today!
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, SMOKING (even during shore leave).
NOTE: Prices do not include transportation to and from the ship. Boarding and disembarking location is Port Townsend, Washington for all trips unless other arrangements are indicated on your contract.