Sail training and sailing vacations are extremely fun and rewarding experiences. Whether you have extensive sailing experience or have no experience at all, we will work to make sure you have an amazing time on the water.
Trips are sold on an individual basis but groups are always welcome. All trips depart at 10 am and return at 4 pm to our home dock at the Point Hudson Marina in Port Townsend.
Cost: Each trip is posted with a total cost. Inquire about family rates for those with small children. Scholarships available for youths. $200 per person, non refundable deposit secures the trip dates and full payment is due 30 days prior to trip.
|May 23-26||Victoria BC||Swiftsure Inshore Classic Race||FULL||4 days||$800|
|June 6-9||Port Townsend||Classic Mariners Regatta||2||4 days||$800|
|week of June 10-15||Port Townsend area||Open for options||6||Daysails or up to 3 days||$100-$600|
|June 15||Port Townsend area||2-6pm sail around Port Townsend Bay||4||Daysails||$100|
|June 18-22||San Juan Islands||Family or youth||6||5 days||$875|
|June 25-29||San Juan Islands||Family or youth||FULL||5 days||$875|
|July 3-5||San Juan Islands||Family/Youth|| FULL
|July 7-13||San Juan Islands||Capt. Raynaud International Schooner Race||3||7 days||$1200|
||San Juan||Family/Youth||6||5 days||$875|
|July 23-27||San Juan||Family/Youth||FULL||5 days||$875|
|July 30- Aug. 3||Southern Gulf Islands||Family/Youth|| FULL
|Aug. 8-10||San Juan Islands||Youth/Family|| FULL
|Aug. 13-17||San Juan Islands||Youth/Family|| 6
|Aug. 20-24||San Juan Islands||Family/Youth|| 5
|Victoria/San Juan/Port Townsend||Victoria Classic/Port Townsend Festival, No Passengers|
|Sept. 9-21||Gulf Islands to Desolation Sounds||Family/Adult||2
|October 4-7||San Juan Islands||family/adult schooner gam|| 6
Please contact us about scholarship information
* Schedule last updated :February 4, 2013.
**CRISR Captain Raynaud International Schooner Race. Sail/Race with many other schooners and participate in a great sail training event. Students will be on board for a total of 7 days. Intense and fun program! Inquire about SCHOLARSHIPS!
- Adult trips include hands-on experience and instruction, 3 meals per day, and snacks. The ship can provide bedding.
- MARTHA is a dry ship when underway. However, adults are allowed to partake in their favorite adult beverage once the anchor is down. You may bring your drink of choice. No alcohol is provided.
- MARTHA is a NO-SMOKING ship. NO SMOKING OR DRUGS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON BOARD.
- Youth (ages 12-18 unless otherwise indicated) trips includes 3 meals per day, snacks, curriculum (book Complete Sailor). Students must bring a sleeping bag (pillows provided). Youth scholarships available.Apply today!
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, SMOKING (even during shore leave).
NOTE: Prices do not include transportation to and from the ship. Boarding and disembarking location is Port Townsend, Washington for all trips unless other arrangements are indicated on your contract.